His productions are shown internationally at theatres and festivals (e.g. Kaserne Basel, Dampfzentrale Bern, Schauspielhaus Zürich, Het Veem Theater Amsterdam, Festival Impulse NRW, Beijing Fringe Festival, International Theatre Festival Napoli).
- 2015/2016 - PRAIRIE support for residency by Migros-Kulturprozent
- 2014 - Swiss ministry of culture, Swiss dance award «Kulturerbe Tanz»
- 2013 - PRAIRIE, program of co-production by Migros-Kulturprozent with innovative Swiss theatre collectives
- 2012/13 - Stücklabor Basel, writer-in-residency Konzert Theater Bern
- 2010 - Kunstkredit Basel, free art project
- 2008 - Pro Helvetia grant, international forum of Theatertreffen Berlin
- 2006 - Mobile Academy Warsaw
based on improvisation of actors and performers. Recurrent topics are social hierarchies and the possibility of self-empowerment. More recent works are critically reflecting eurocentric perspectives in political and aesthetic contexts and are aiming to think new perspectives on current globalisation issues. As a basis for these questions I may use classics from literature like Gertrude Stein's "The Making of Americans" or phenomenons like the gender debate - as seen in our latest piece «EF_FEMININITY».