His productions are shown internationally at theatres and festivals (e.g. Kaserne Basel, Dampfzentrale Bern, Schauspielhaus Zürich, Sélection Suisse en Avignon, Festival Impulse NRW, Beijing Fringe Festival, Het Veem Theater Amsterdam, International Theatre Festival Napoli).
- 2015/2016 - PRAIRIE support for residency by Migros-Kulturprozent
- 2014 - Swiss ministry of culture, Swiss dance award «Kulturerbe Tanz»
- 2013 - PRAIRIE, program of co-production by Migros-Kulturprozent with innovative Swiss theatre collectives
- 2012/13 - Stücklabor Basel, writer-in-residency Konzert Theater Bern
- 2010 - Kunstkredit Basel, free art project
- 2008 - Pro Helvetia grant, international forum of Theatertreffen Berlin
- 2006 - Mobile Academy Warsaw
based on improvisation of actors and performers. Recurrent topics are social hierarchies and the possibility of self-empowerment. More recent works are critically reflecting eurocentric perspectives in political and aesthetic contexts and are aiming to think new perspectives on current globalisation issues. As a basis for these questions I may use classics from literature like Gertrude Stein's "The Making of Americans" or phenomenons like the gender debate - as seen in our latest piece «EF_FEMININITY».